This paint is perfect for tumblers! It is a high gloss paint that will make your tumblers look amazing! It is also dishwasher safe, so you can keep your tumblers looking great for years to come!
[affpilot module=Amazon template=list]
Review of 5 Best paint for tumblers
1. Alcohol Ink Set – 24 Vibrant Colors Alcohol-based Ink
This alcohol ink set contains 24 vibrant colors in 10ml/.35oz bottles. The alcohol-based ink is perfect for resin petri dish making, epoxy resin painting, and other crafts. The concentrated paint dyes provide beautiful, vibrant colors for your resin art, tumbler making, and painting projects.
1. Alcohol inks are vibrant and fun to work with.
2. The colors are very concentrated, so you don’t need to use a lot to get great results.
3. The ink is alcohol-based, so it dries quickly and doesn’t smudge.
4. The set comes with 24 different colors, so you have plenty of options to choose from.
5. The ink is perfect for resin petri dish making, epoxy resin painting, and other craft projects.
Alcohol inks are not waterproof and can be washed away with water
Why we recommend
This alcohol ink set is perfect for adding vibrant color to your resin projects! The colors are highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. The set includes 24 vibrant colors, so you can create a variety of looks.
The alcohol-based ink is also safe to use with resin, so you can create beautiful pieces that will last. I would highly recommend this alcohol ink set for anyone looking to add some color to their resin projects!
2. Pop of Color Premium Chalk Paint, Tumbler Priming Bundle (4 oz. Pack of 7) Terra Cotta
This premium chalk paint is perfect for priming your tumblers! The 7 colors in this set are Terra Cotta, Blush, Cool White, Lambs Wool, Greige, Pear & Lavender Haze, and Vibrant and Bold. They are easy to apply and fast drying.
1. Pop of Color Chalk Paint is a premium, high-quality paint that is easy to apply and fast-drying.
2. It comes in a variety of colors, including Terra Cotta, Blush, Cool White, Lambs Wool, Greige, Pear & Lavender Haze, and Vibrant and Bold.
3. The paint is also non-toxic, making it a safe and environmentally-friendly option.
4. It is great for use on a variety of surfaces, including wood, metal, and glass.
5. Pop of Color Chalk Paint is a great way to add a pop of color to any space.
The paint is not very durable and chips easily
Why we recommend
This product has been a lifesaver for me when it comes to painting furniture. The colors are beautiful and vibrant, and the paint is easy to apply. I’ve used it on a few different pieces of furniture and it dries fast so you don’t have to wait long to start using your furniture again. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy and fast way to paint furniture.
3. 24 Colors Epoxy Resin Color Pigment Liquid Transparent Epoxy Resin
This is a set of 24 colors of epoxy resin color pigment. They are transparent and can be used for coloring resin, tumblers, paints, and crafts. The colors are vibrant and will add a touch of color to any project. The pigment is 10ml each.
-The colors are vibrant and beautiful
-The pigment is very fine, so it mixes well with resin
-The dye is transparent, so it doesn’t alter the appearance of the resin
-The dye is UV resistant, so it doesn’t fade in sunlight
-The dye is smudge-resistant, so it doesn’t smear
-The dye is easy to use, just a few drops are needed
The colors may not be as vibrant as you would like them to be.
I’m really happy with this product! The colors are beautiful and vibrant, and the liquid form makes them so easy to use. I’ve been using them to color resin for tumblers and other crafts, and they work wonderfully. The bottles are also very small and portable, making them perfect for on-the-go use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for great-quality colorants for resin crafting.
4. Caliart Acrylic Paint Set, 24 Classic Colors (59ml, 2oz) Art Craft Paints
These Tumbler Shields are perfect for protecting your Epoxy Resin Paint, Spray Paint, Glitter, Decals, Vinyl, and Glue from getting on your Turner Cup Rim. They are also great for keeping your cup rim clean. Made from silicone, these shields are a great way to keep your cup rim looking new.
1. It can protect your cups and mugs from paint, glitter, and other decorations.
2. It is easy to use and can be washed in a dishwasher.
3. It fits a variety of cups and mugs.
4. It is a great accessory for DIY projects.
The product can be difficult to use for some people.
This product is a must have for anyone who loves to do crafts with epoxy resin, paint, glitter, decals, vinyl, and glue. The silicone insert shield protects the rim of your tumbler from getting any of those materials on it. It is also great for keeping your tumbler clean if you are using it to drink from. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves to do crafts with any of the materials listed above.
5. Wayin Metallic Alcohol Ink Set – 6 Color Metallic Alcohol Pigment Resin Dye
This kit helps you protect your epoxy paint job or epoxy rim job on your tumbler. It comes with 5 pieces: a tumbler shield, 2 tumbler protectors, and 2 clean cup rim accessories. The tumbler shield and tumbler protectors help to keep the resin off the tumbler and the clean cup rim accessories help to keep the cup rim clean.
1. Tumbler Shields for Epoxy Resin Paint are a great way to keep your paint protected while you are tumbling.
2. Tumbler Protector for Epoxy Rims is a great way to keep your rims protected while you are tumbling.
3. DIY Resin Epoxy Kit is a great way to create your own epoxy resin products.
4. Silicone Tumbler Making Supplies for Tumbler Turner are a great way to create your own tumbler turners.
5. Clean Cup Rim Accessories kit – 5pc is a great way to keep your cup rims clean.
The product has a few disadvantages. One is that it can be difficult to use for beginners. Another disadvantage is that it can be a bit costly.
This is a great product! I love that it comes with everything I need to protect my tumbler rims and make my own tumblers. The silicone is very high quality and the instructions are easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to make their own tumblers.
What is the best paint to use on tumblers?
The best paint to use on tumblers is enamel paint.
What is the best paint to use for acrylic tumblers?
Acrylic paint is the best type to use on tumblers. It is durable and easy to clean.
What is the best paint to use for glass tumblers?
Acrylic paint is the best paint to use for glass tumblers.
There is no definitive answer as to what the best paint for tumblers is, as different users will have different preferences. However, some general tips that can be followed include using enamel paint, which is durable and can be washed easily, and applying several thin coats rather than one thick coat.